Re: mkisofs, mount loop, cdrecord, dd

2006/3/23, fergus <fergus@bonhard.uklinux.net>:
> Can anybody tell me the equivalents in Cygwin (if they exist) to

All but mount do exist for cygwin, but mkisofs/cdrecord is not in the distro
for license reasons. you'll find them elsewhere.
http://freshmeat.net/projects/cdrecord/

For mount there are various ISO mounters, recommended is usually the
daemon-tools (.msi).
There are no windows drivers within cygwin, cygwin and mount uses existing
windows drivers. One layer above.

--
Reini