Re: gcc 3.2.3

Heather Kelly wrote:

> The earliest version available via the cygwin installer is
> gcc 3.3.3.  Is there a way to install 3.2.3?

If it were me I'd certainly try with the supported versions first.  If
that fails you can try the Cygwin Time Machine, a third-party archive of
older packages: <http://www.fruitbat.org/Cygwin/index.html#cygwincirca>

But you have to realize that this list doesn't have the resources to
support these ancient packages so you're on your own if you go that
route.

You could also build gcc from source yourself.

Brian