Re: [FAQ alert] RE: segfault on memory intensive programs

--- Dave Korn <dave.korn@artimi.com> wrote:
> 21.
>
> How can I adjust the heap/stack size of an
> application?
>
> If you need to change the maximum amount of memory
> available to Cygwin, see
> http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/setup-maxmem.html.

BTW, is there a corresponding way of specifying the
stack size using registry settings?  That link only
mentions heap settings.

I implement large financial models, and will need a
larger stack for everything I do.  It would be nice to
set it in the registry once rather than put the same
LDFLAG variable in every Makefile I write (and comment
it out when I take my code home to work on it at night
on my Linux box).

Thanks!
Pete