cygwin-1.dll long-time bug

There is a bug in all cygwin processes which leads to 100% CPU usage
and locking another processes. For example, there was a windows update
(installed automatically using Automatic Updates) from Microsoft,
which couldn't be installed until all cygwin processes are stopped. It
happens with some utilities which somehow work with process
information. For example, this happens if I try to see threads tab of
cygwin process in Process Explorer. I thought it was a Process
Explorer's bug, but the same happens with another utilities, and even
with windows updates.