Re: Cygwin, gdb and SEH [was RE: 1.5.19: changes have broken Qt3]

clayne@<PCYMTNUYEAAYNUYRWTBS*> wrote:
BTW:

Myself, I had just updated to CVS gdb. Currently it looks like SIGINT is busted
(well atleast initiating via ctrl-c) and performance under gdb is crap (probably
because I'm trying to debug something with millions of objects - each with their
own mutexes).

Hmm, build problem maybe? Dave has the right idea. As for speed, do you know if you built with optimizations or with debug symbols? That might make a difference in speed...

(* Please Configure Your Mailer To Not Use Your E-mail Address As Your Name Unless You Really *Want* To Be Spammed)

--
Matthew
...Ruthlessly beating Windows with a hammer until it looks like POSIX.