Re: sh script works, zsh script doesn't

[Can the listmaster fix the mail list so that it sends the reply back to the
list and not to the poster?  I sent the e-mail before remembering that this
mail list gets it wrong, at least AFAIAC.]

>Vidiot doesn't really state how zsh fails, so I'd really like more
>details as to what he's seeing.

That is just it.  I don't know what it is doing wrong.  The program that it is
attempting to start complains about the options that it is given as being
wrong.  But, if I take that same command line and place it into another script
and run that script, the program starts just fine, with EXACTLY the same
options I BELIEVE are being passed to it from within the zsh script.

I even did a test where I created a script called foo that did nothing but:

	tsreader $@

In the calling zsh script, I replaced tsreader with foo and it worked.

Hence my confusion.

I've not heard back from the author if there is an option, or setting, that
I can use that will spit out a shitload of info into a log.

I need to know what tsreader "thinks" it is getting for values.

MB
--
e-mail: vidiot@vidiot.com                                /~\ The ASCII
                                                         \ / Ribbon Campaign