This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.5.19-4: sshd: "child_copy: linked dll data write copy failed" after computer reboot (Windows 2003 Server SP1)
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 11:48:31 -0400
- Subject: Re: 1.5.19-4: sshd: "child_copy: linked dll data write copy failed" after computer reboot (Windows 2003 Server SP1)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <44805C63.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Jun 02, 2006 at 11:42:27AM -0400, Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
>On 06/02/2006, Ren? Krell wrote:
>>The main reason for using the LocalSystem account instead of a
>>different one is that I want to allow interactive applications to
>>appear in Windows, which isn't definitely allowed by cygrunsrv and
>>probably generally in Windows with a separated sshd account.
>Interacting with the desktop is not a feature of the account but rather
>of the service. 'cygrunsrv' allows you to add this ability with the
>'-i' flag. It's also possible to toggle this on and off in the Windows
But, don't get used to this capability if you are planning on moving to
Windows Vista where it is rumored to be unavailable.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html