This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to use cygcheck to find documentation on rsync?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 01:14:35 -0400
- Subject: Re: How to use cygcheck to find documentation on rsync?
- References: <200606100414.k5A4Em9R019983@mail.prospeed.net> <448A4933.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Jun 10, 2006 at 12:23:15AM -0400, Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
>On 06/10/2006, siegfried wrote:
>>Somebody (in this email list) showed me how to use cygcheck to find all
>>the files associated with a command -- including the documentation. Can
>>someone kindly remind me what qualifiers I use on cygcheck to find the
>>documentation for rsync?
>cygcheck -l rsync
Or, more generally: man cygcheck
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html