Re: listen/accept/fork behavior problem between cygwin1 1.5.18 and cygwin1.dll 1.5.19

On Wed, Jun 14, 2006 at 10:40:25PM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> Thanks very much for your testcase.  I applied a patch to Cygwin, please
> give the next developer snapshot from http://cygwin.com/snapshots/ a try.
>
> Corinna

Thank you Corinna. This appears to work much better and expected. BTW: I think
the same issue may also exist for both read() and write() and possibly any other
read, write, send, recv variant when using multiple threads as opposed to single
thread + select(). One thing I notice is that if a read() is in progress and one
is currently sitting in select(), all other read()s in seperate select()s will
then stall if the former read() times out or takes longer than expected.

-cl