This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bash and CSRSS consuming 100% of CPU
- From: Eric Blake <ebb9 at byu dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, sciguy at comcast dot net
- Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 06:58:58 -0600
- Subject: Re: bash and CSRSS consuming 100% of CPU
- References: <000c01c69144$19d15270$0a3b6080@joehome>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
According to Science Guy on 6/16/2006 6:55 AM:
> Thanks for the suggestion, Brian. Unfortunately, it did not help the
> problem at all.
> I am not 100% sure what you meant by "try a snapshot," but I am guessing
> that you meant simply to reinstall cygwin. So I did that, again.
Not quite. http://cygwin.com/faq/faq-nochunks.html#faq.setup.snapshots
Life is short - so eat dessert first!
Eric Blake firstname.lastname@example.org
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v184.108.40.206 (Cygwin)
Comment: Public key at home.comcast.net/~ericblake/eblake.gpg
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html