Python script hangs. 100% CPU consumption.

Hi,

I saw some similar threads here, but none was related to Python. I am using a python application (Trac) with cygwin. It was working fine, but lately it stopped to work. When doing certain operations, the application just hangs and the task manager shows python consuming 100% of CPU. I am doing regular cygwin updates so I think it's a problem in one of the latest releases.

After reading some threads here I've tried installing the snapshot version of cygwin.dll, but the problem remains.

Is this a known problem? If any additional information is needed, I am at your disposition.

Thank you,

Peter.