Re: [OT] RE: g++ 3.4.4, mingw32, exceptions and threads

Danny Smith wrote:
Karl wrote:

I am having problems getting exceptions to work properly in the latest release of g++ distributed from cygwin. I have a
multithreaded
code which is built using the no-cygwin option.   The code uses
exceptions in a few places.  Oddly the code is either crashing out
right,
or the exceptions are being delivered to the wrong thread.

At the risk of being told not to talk in the grown-up's room: 'g++ -mno-cygwin -mthreads' works for me, using cygwin's distro

Danny, didn't we tell you not to talk like that around here?!  DIDN'T
WE?!  That's it!  Go straight to your room and stay there until we
tell you to come out!!

-- Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office 838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX Holliston, MA 01746