When is next official cygwin net release?

Is there going to be an official cygwin net release soon? The current one is 6 months old, and I could really use an official fix for <http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2006-02/msg00334.html> in order to deploy a Cygwin install I am testing.

Also, it would be good if the above bug were listed in <http:// cygwin.com/faq/faq.known-problems.html>, and there was a FAQ on the Cygwin site with the current estimated release date of the next official release.

Thanks,

John