Re: problem with cygaspell-15?

Dirk Schleicher wrote:
Am Mon, 10 Jul 2006 11:17:47 -0400
schrieb "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh@cygwin.com>:

This problem is already fixed and released.  Update all your packages
via 'setup.exe' if this is an overwhelming problem for you.

I am still up tu date. You can believe it :-) But still the problem that SC crash when I move from the biggest folder to an other.

I would be relay glad when I can find a solution for that (with some
little help from some friends).

If the "crash" you speak of is the same one that you began this thread with
(i.e. the pthread segv you see in the debugger), then you will have to prove
you're up-to-date before you'll get much attention on this issue.  You need
at least cygwin 1.5.20 and gdb 20060706 to resolve that "crash".  But as has
been mentioned multiple times in the past, this "crash" is not a real crash
and can be safely ignored with previous versions of both these packages.  The
new versions just do this for you transparently (which is a relief to both
users and readers of this list. ;-) )

If you're talking about a different crash that actually occurs in the
SC code, then yes, it is up to you to inspire others to make them want to
try to reproduce this problem and find a solution.  Sorry but I won't be one
of the ones inspired. ;-)

Holliston, MA 01746