AGENT POSITION:Earn 10% Commission!!!

HOLDER COMPANY LTD
P O Box 1010
Liverpool, L70 1NL
UNITED KINGDOM
FAX:+44-709-287-6628
CONTACT EMAIL:holderco_ltd@laposte.net

Hello Sir/Madam,

HOLDER COMPANY LIMITED is a trading company in the UNITED KINGDOM that is into the import and export of goods like copiers, printers, fax machines, personal computers, CD-RW, DVD-RQ drives and media, cameras, and advanced electronic devices to U.S,Canada and Europe.

We are currently looking for working individuals and company staffs as Agents/Representatives that is willing to be a means of contact between our company and our customers.As our Agent/Representative,you shall serve as a link between us and our clients and you will also be responsible for the collection of payments on our behalf.You shall be paid a 10% commision for every transaction you carry out or any payment that you collect on our behalf.

Please if you are interested in transacting business with us we will be very glad. Please contact us for more information. Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to negotiate your mode of which you will

be paid for your services as our Agent/Representative in your region, please note that this is a legitimate business, we will furnish you with more details in receipt of hearing from you. Should you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us.

Regards,
Aaron Brooks
Account manager
HOLDER COMPANY LTD.

Copyright © 2000-2006 Holder Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.