running cygwin bash scripts from apache

Hi All,

I have Apache and Cygwin. I would like to run bash scripts from Apache, but am
unsure as to how to do it. Do I need to configure Apache for this at all?

I have seen some posts on the newsgroups that suggest I just need to have a
script that references bash through the shebang line. This is what I tried:

#!C:/cygwin/bin/bash.exe

echo -e "Content-type: text/html\n\n"
echo "<html>"
echo "<body>"
echo "==test=="
echo "</body>"
echo "</html>"

All I get is the whole script displayed in my browser.

Could this be something to do with line endings? Do I have to specify some other
path for bash or configure Apach somehow?

Any advice would be most appreciated!

Rob
:)