Re: Download w/o Installing - No md5 check sums

On Wed, Aug 09, 2006 at 12:15:37PM -0700, mrcub wrote:
>Thanks for the clarification and I retract my editorial comments.  Simply
>put, I selected "ALL" packages for "Download without installing" and
>received copies of all the tarballs but none of the md5's.  My recollection
>may be a bit hazy, but once upon a time the proper md5 was required in the
>same directory as the tarballs (package).

I don't recall md5 files ever being downloaded by setup.exe, but they
are definitely not required now.  I know for a fact that the program
which generates the setup.ini doesn't even require them.

The md5sum's are in setup.ini and they supposed to match the md5sums of
the .tar.bz2 files on the disk.

cgf