RE: Windows popup/message box?

On 31 August 2006 12:43, Liora Milbaum wrote:

> I found a solution to my problem. As soon as I changed the crontab
> command to:
> * * * * * bash --login -c 'perl -e "use GD;"' >& /usr/tmp/test.log
>
> It worked.

  Ah, your path wasn't set so it couldn't find the dll; I guess your .bashrc
was adding the necessary directory?  You could probably also fix it by adding
the relevant directory to the %PATH% setting in the windows system environment
variables, because then it should be part of $PATH for any cygwin process that
starts, regardless of whether you run a shell and use a startup script.

    cheers,
      DaveK