Windows x64

I know that Cygwin is a x86 application but I was wondering on how to
install cygwin on Windows x64.From this link it talks about instructions on
how to install Cygwin on x64,
I really don't know how to handle the snapshots, meaning which one to
install. I haven't tried to run Setup.exe though. Which method should I take
and how should I execute it.
Thanks for your time and I hope this e-mail wasn't confusing at all.

--
Chaz Beck
cbeck20@gmail.com