Re: Install hangs

Eric Mader wrote:
I was able to get setup.exe unstuck by cd'ing to /etc/preremove, running automake-devel.sh and then deleting it. I had to do this with about three other scripts in this directory before setup.exe would move on to the next phase. It's now happily installing all the selected packages.

I'm not sure what was going on with the offending scripts...

Regards,
Eric

It seems I spoke too soon, now it setup.exe hangs on the /etc/postinstall/00ash.sh script. The installation seems incomplete. For example, the "ls" command doesn't work.

So it seems that whatever was going on with the preinstall scripts is also happening w/ th postinstall scripts, but now I don't have a functioning environment in which to run them by hand :-(

Regards,
Eric