RE: New windows from cygwin in ssh

As I understand "Allow service to interact with desktop" is exactly what
I want. But this checkbox is active only when service los on as SYSTEM
but my sshd logs on as me. And installing the service with '-i' option
said to me the same: "cygrunsrv: --interactive not allowed with --user".
Is there any solution to this problem? Or I must run service as SYSTEM
to have this functions usable?

Pavel Ivanov