Re: sqlplus and end-of-line problem in shell script code

Hi,

I think I found the problem.
A college of me did not update its cygwin packages for a long time.
And my script was working at his cygwin environment.
Then he updated to the recent packages and to the recent bash.
And my script did not work any longer !

So it seems to be a problem with the new bash.

Thomas