RE: Re: Does 'ar' work with native MS Windows libs?

Coatimundi wrote:
> Thank you for bringing this up.  I forgot to mention (a sure
> sign that my multitasking scaling is rolling over) that I also
> tried the P option.
>   While this usually works, I found cases where it did not.
[...]
> Since I see nothing wrong with the source and I am short on
> time, I am going to chalk this up to an unidentified mistake
> on my part, unless I see it again and have time to build
> bintools myself and step through the code in debug.

You've probably already ruled this out, but if you do see it
again, you might want to verify that you're not mixing path
separators (LIB.EXE will use either). I believe you must use
only backslash-style separators if you want to interoperate
with ar.

gsw