Re: Help running bash scripts

Thierry wrote:
I have installed cygwin on Windows XP along with
the bash shell options but I'mhaving a problem
running a simple sh script(test.sh):

#!/bin/sh

# test

If I run the above script under cygwin, I get the following error message:

$ ./test.sh
: command not found

Can anyone help me on that and tell what I'm missing from the cygwin installation?
Picking nits here, to have a "bash" script don't you need "#!/bin/bash"?

--

Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
A dyslexic man walks into a bra...