REPRSENTATIVE NEEDED

Good day,

  I am Mr Brian Rogers,personnel manager for Merryland Chemicals who deal on raw materials and export into North America/Europe.
We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium  of getting to our
customers in North America/Europe as well as making payments through you to us.
    If you are interested in transacting business with us we will be very glad.
Kindly contact us.
Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to negotiate your mode of which we
will pay for your services as our representative in North America/Europe.
If your interest to this proposal is affirmative forward to our managing director  Mr William Ho
at this email address:williammd_ho2005@yahoo.co.uk
The following:
1.Full names
2.Full postal/mailing address
3.Contact telephone/fax numbers
Thank you.
Mr.Brian Rogers
N.B Please reply to the managing director at this
email address:williammd_ho2005@yahoo.co.uk