Latest Cygwin: rl_getenv_hook problem

Hi All,

I'm having a problem with Cygwin after I've upgraded to the latest
version of most of the packages. I haven't found anything about the
problem in the Net and on this mailing list, so I've decided to post
it here.

sh.exe won't start with the following error message:

The procedure entry point rl_getenv_hook could not be located in the
dynamic link library cygreadline6.dll

bash.exe starts well at the same time.

--
Alexei Alexandrov