RE: Windows Vista and CygWin

>> If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
>> that any use, copying or dissemination of this message is
>> strictly prohibited. If you received this message in
>
> If it does have any weight, it prohibits us from replying to your
> communication.

Not really, as you are the intended recipient! This means that the prohibitions don't apply to you.

> But it seems more likely that your company policy prohibits you from
> using your e-mail system to post on a public list, as you have done.

No, it just puts an annoying long signature on the end. In fact, I had no idea that it did so until you complained, especially as my brain automatically filters out signatures, so I didn't even notice when I read it myself.

> Don't you have access to a personal mail account?

Yes, but I'm off now, anyway!

Christian.

This email message, including any attachments, may contain confidential and proprietary information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, copying or dissemination of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please notify Brooks Automation, Inc. immediately by reply email or by calling Brooks US Headquarters at +1 978-262-2400. Then delete this message from your system, without making any copy or distribution.  Thank you.