Re: Windows Vista and CygWin

On 07/12/06, Andrew DeFaria <Andrew@defaria.com> wrote:
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train
stops. On my desk, I have a work station... Go figure!

A bus station is normally where a bus terminates. A train station is normally where a train pauses for a while. A work station is where your work either terminates or pauses for a while.

Better yet is the difference between a boat/ship and gunboat/gunship.

Or

I would recommend that you read a book that I once read about red reeds.

etc.

--

Richard Quadling