RE: Binaries Don't Execute SOLVED (sort of)

I did--and searched for like problems, etc.

The installation had been working fine, after the update sone bins stopped
working with no error messages.

I removed the entire installtion and started anew.  Everything works now,
but the command line response gives extra characters sometime.  Perhaps the
latest bash update has something to do with that.

I appreciate the work that has gone into cygwin, but the installer/updater
is not as friendly as it could be.  The problem I have is the computer I use
cygwin on is not connected to the internet so I have to copy the
installation source off cd.

Thanks.

-Tom