Re: "Command not found" error on gcc & v

I think "+" sign is just say it is a directory like, not "seleced". If
you want to install vi and gcc, please make sure the you click the
"Skip" on the "New" column (with default view, it's the third column).
then you can see the text change from "Skip" to "Keep" and the seond
column will display the version number.

Have fun!

Regards,
Andy