From: cygwin-owner@cygwin.com on behalf of Brian Hassink
Sent: Tue 12/26/2006 9:10 AM
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Fatal Error w/ cygwin 1-5-23-*

Hello all,

I have an app that runs fine under 1-5-22-1, but has a fatal error (see
below) when run under 1-5-23-1 or 1-5-23-2.

I've done a complete reinstallation of 1-5-23-2 (and had tried a newer
snapshot as well), but this has not resolved the problem.  At this
point, I'm not sure what to look for to help isolate the problem.

Any advice?

Thanks,
Brian