Re: [PING boost maintainer] RE: boost 1.33.1-2 filesystem issue (was RE: Fatal Error w/ cygwin 1-5-23-*)

Dave Korn wrote:
> On 01 January 2007 17:49, Dave Korn wrote:
>

>>   I'm going to try rebuilding the boost package JFTHOI, but I don't expect
>> it to make any difference.
>

>   Well, I've done that, and somewhat to my surprise it does fix the problem,
> so I can confirm to the maintainer that the boost package would benefit from a
> respin.
>

>     cheers,
>       DaveK
Thanks for the info. I am working on the package. I hope I will be able
to roll the package by the end of the week. If things go well I think I
might even be able to provide it with DLLs.

--
Vaclav Haisman