Default For Install Should Be Install Everything

When people I tell about Cygwin install it, they tend
to use the default.  They don?t realize that by
clicking the word ?Default?, it will change to
Install, and install everything.  I think the default
should be to install everything.  Few people are going
to read the installation documentation and few people
want to install less than everything.  Does anyone
agree?  If so who should I send my opinion to?