Re: Cygwin developer needs Vista

On 2/22/07, Christopher Faylor
<cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please@cygwin.com> wrote:
On Thu, Feb 01, 2007 at 05:48:13PM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>On Tue, Dec 12, 2006 at 12:27:08PM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>Does anyone have a copy of Windows Vista that they would be willing to
>>donate for the Cygwin cause?  I'm feeling sort of guilty that Corinna is
>>stuck with all of the Vista issues but, since I don't have a copy of
>>Vista to use, I can't really help her.
>>
>>Both 64 and 32 bit versions would be appreciated.
>>
>>And, hopefuly it goes without saying that I'm looking for legal copies
>>which are allowed to be transferred to me.
>>
>>Feel free to send email to cgf at cgf dot cx if you can help out.
>
>Just replaying the above plea now that Vista is actually commercially
>released to more than just corporate and MSDN customers...

...still wondering if there is someone out there with a spare Vista
license.

The offer from Microsoft has apparently fallen through.

cgf

Hello! I happen to have here a couple of eval copies of the product. They were courtesy of the representative from Microsoft at the release activities of last month.

I think its just the 32bit one, but your welcome to two copies of the
eval copy collection I have here. I do not even expect to install any
of them here unless necessary.

--
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8@gmail.com
"This signature was once found posting rude