Re: can someone help me with this compilation problem

On Tue, Feb 27, 2007 at 08:13:24AM +0000, Nordine wrote:
>hello everyone,
>
>When compilling makefile: "Gulp program"
>using G95 under cygwin.
>
>I got this error message:
>
>/bin///ld: cannot find -lf95
>make[1]: *** [gulp_] Error 1
>make[1]: Leaving directory
>`/cygdrive/c/gulpsource/src/{os}'
>mv: cannot stat `gulp': No such file or directory
>make: *** [gulp] Error 1
>
>Please gives me some assistance to resolv this problem.
>thank you very much.

You've sent multiple messages here with the same content.  Please stop
doing that.  If you haven't received a reply then that means that no one
knows the answer.  Spamming the mailing list is only going to annoy
people.

FYI, there is no f95 library in the cygwin distribution.  This is
probably a Fortran library and you definitely need to understand what
the "Gulp program" (whatever that is) is trying to do.