Re: missing audio folder in cygwin octave-forge installation

Hugh,

Thanks, but they are audio package with octave core. What I want is
packages from octave forge. I have looked at the downloaded packages
by cygwin setup script. The audio packages are missing. Looks like
it's not popular enough to be taken care of.

Luyi

On 3/21/07, Hugh McMaster <dasjournal@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Luyi,

On 20/03/07, Luyi Chen wrote:
> I installed latest version of octave-forge in cygwin, but there's no
> audio folder in this location:
>
> [cygwin home]\usr\share\octave\site\m\octave-forge

You can find the audio folder in [Cygwin home]\usr\share\octave\2.1.73\m\audio.

Hope that helps.

Hugh