Re: what does -mwindows mean?

Thanks again!

As /SUBSYSTEM is a default option of VC,so I've never paid attention to it.It
seems I need to restudy VC's compile options and link options.

I couldn't find anything about "-mwindows" because I losted the "",so google
excluded "mwindows".How fool I was!So in the morning I reviewed google's
tutorial again.And right now I studied the supported features of Gmane search.

Even each time when using a new tool,I'm impatient to the tutorials of it.When
errors occur,prefer to ask for help on the internet,not read tutorials and try
to solve it by myself.How lazy I am!

Thanks for your patience.

I have learned a lot from the open-source commiunity.Unlike linux,Windows is
close.Great open-source!

Hope oneday I can be one of you!

Best wishes!

Wei