Re: 1.5.24 Odd ProFTPD Permission Listing Problem

Ok, I have figured it out and it was really simple. The admin account
owned the ftp directory. Once I switched the ownership of the directory
to the other user, the nlist command started to work. I find it strange
that the ls and dir commands would work, but not the nlist command. But
at least it is fixed now.

Thanks for the help.

Ron

--