Re: perl DBD::mysql under cygwin question

Brian Hello,

The input of make install for mysql ends with the
following list:

/usr/bin/install: `bench-count-distinct' and
`/home/mysql-5.0.37/sql-bench/bench
-count-distinct' are the same file
make[3]: *** [install-benchSCRIPTS] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/home/mysql-5.0.37/sql-bench'
make[2]: *** [install-am] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/mysql-5.0.37/sql-bench'
make[1]: *** [install-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/mysql-5.0.37'
make: *** [install] Error 2

Avi

http://search.cpan.org/dist/DBD-mysql/lib/DBD/mysql/INSTALL.pod