Problem running C server with Cygwin

Hi to All,

sorry for some variable in italian language.

I have written a C Server program and I have compiled this with Cygwin
without errors.
Running the exe file with Cygwin, if the client (telnet) send to Server a
word (in italian language "parola"), in the Cygwin window this message is
displayed:
5 [main] myserver 2736 _cygtls:: handle_exception: Error while dumping state
(probably corrupted stack)

This is the source code  http://www.nabble.com/file/p10835433/myServer.c
myServer.c

Can You help me in order to found the reason of this error ?

Thank You and Best Regards.

Gaetano