Re: OCaml package hasn't updated for a while (Ping unison maintainer)

> One problem is that a major client of O'Caml is unison, and, because of
> binary incompatibility, the releases of O'Caml need to be coordinated with
> unison.  I've added a ping, and we'll see what Andrew says.  I'm not
> familiar enough with O'Caml program dependencies to know whether I can
> simply provide an older runtime DLL in a separate package or not.  There
> was some discussion of this earlier -- perhaps I should dig in the
> archives.

Igor, if you mean that releasing a new OCaml would mean that I'd have to
rebuild and rerelease all of the Unison packages, I don't have any
objection, assuming the packages will still build without trouble.

If the current Unison packages won't run with the new OCaml runtime, then
yes, we should coordinate the releases.  Once a new OCaml compiler is built
I can use it to rebuild Unison.

I have to dig back into Unison soon anyway, because a new version is out.

A.