Re: scripting and cygwin

oh and you are the guy in the PC commercials, yes?
Very funny!

Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Thu, May 31, 2007 at 11:15:55PM -0400, John wrote:
You are playing the Windoze guy in one of those Mac PC
commercials, yes? Very funny!

I'll tell you what's funny: your inability to spell simple words like "Windows" and "PC" and your notion that thousands of people must care that an unexplained script runs slower than you want and that has caused you to...

zzzzzz...

No, sorry. Funny wasn't the word I was going for.

I meant soporific. I always get those two words confused.

cgf