RE: Compile errors

Yves-Alain Nicollet wrote:
> Hi.
> I'm trying to compile xplore under cygwin.
> The link-edit phase seems not to work. It looks like I'm missing some
libs.
> Can you please help?
> Thanks.
>
> Here is part of the error message (the Makefile comes after):
>
> 	<snip>
> gcc   xplore.o      -o xplore
> xplore.o: In function `Wait':
> /cygdrive/d/XHOME/port/xplore/xplore-1.2a/xplore.c:32: undefined
reference to `_app_shell'
> /cygdrive/d/XHOME/port/xplore/xplore-1.2a/xplore.c:32: undefined
reference to `_XtWindow'
> /cygdrive/d/XHOME/port/xplore/xplore-1.2a/xplore.c:32: undefined
reference to `_wait_cursor'
> /cygdrive/d/XHOME/port/xplore/xplore-1.2a/xplore.c:32: undefined
reference to `_display'
> /cygdrive/d/XHOME/port/xplore/xplore-1.2a/xplore.c:32: undefined
reference to `_XDefineCursor'
> /cygdrive/d/XHOME/port/xplore/xplore-1.2a/xplore.c:33: undefined
reference to `_app_shell'
> /cygdrive/d/XHOME/port/xplore/xplore-1.2a/xplore.c:33: undefined
reference to `_XmUpdateDisplay'

Do U have X installed?  Run setup.exe if not.

Goss ... Innovation for Business

NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential and proprietary information of Goss International Corporation and/or its subsidiaries and may be legally privileged. This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the addressee, dissemination, copying or other use of this e-mail or any of its content is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the sender immediately and destroy the e-mail and any copies. All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender. No contract may be construed by this e-mail.