RE: gcc with glib

> From: Brian Dessent [mailto:brian@dessent.net]
>
> > gcc -I"/usr/include/glib-2.0" -l glib-2.0 TestGLib.c
>
> The order of arguments of your command is wrong.  The linker works
from
> left to right, resolving undefined references as it goes.  If it sees
> library specified before any objects using symbols from that library,
it
> won't include anything from the library.

Okay!  You're right, it works.  I guess some versions of gcc are a bit
more open-minded on this issue (trying to save my self-esteem of old C
programmer).

> From: Yaakov (Cygwin Ports) [mailto:yselkowitz@users.sourceforge.net]
>
> gcc -o TestGLib.o TestGLib.c `pkg-config --cflags --libs glib-2.0`
>
> (And for your own sake, don't move around files; everything has it's
> place, and for good reason.)

Yeah, i had tried with this pkg-config thing, but still with the bad
order.
As for moving things around, you know, sometimes you're desperate :o)

Thank you both,

--	Christophe.
prieur@liafa.jussieu.fr