Re: cygwins' emacs does not work in multi-language environment (mule)

I have no touble with multilanguage features with emacs.
I am using: GNU Emacs 22.1.50.1 (i686-pc-cygwin, X toolkit) of 2007-06-17
This should be the same or nearly the same as cygwins supply new emacs.

I have no problems editing Japanese text with it.

Perhaps you have a font problem or input method problem.  What version emacs?
There's a new "experimental" emacs for cygwin out.

It would be helpfull to here "how it doesn't work" .. For example do you get
gibberish characters on your screen for a given (which) language, etc.

Regards,
  wynfield