X<censored>

Eric Blake wrote:
> .Xdefaults can also affect non-X usage of rxvt.

	Yeah, I have entries for it in my X defaults file, for the non-X
version.  For some reason, the font setting, "Lucida Console", that works
in the non-X rxvt gives an error under the X version.  sigh.

> You didn't look hard enough then.
---
	I didn't feel I needed to look when subscription information
is included at the bottom of every shiny cygwin email: