RE: How to rename file case-sensitive?

On 15 August 2007 15:50, Andrew DeFaria wrote:

> Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>>
>>> [FULL QUOTED!]
>>
>> Was that really necessary just to make a fun out of it?
> Is quoting ever really necessary?
>>> Dang 2! Not *that's* a long sig. I always chuckle at the silly attempt
>>> to make this legal statement.
>>
>> http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb/2007-08/msg00108.html
> Huh? And I'm supposed to do what with this URL?

  It's called a 'reference'.  You can try things such as 'looking it up' and
'seeing what it says'.  It was probably given to you for a reason called
'FYI', and 'because it's directly relevant to what we were just talking
about'.

  Earlier you showed us that you don't know how to quote.  Now you're showing
us that you don't know how to click.

  You're not batting well today.

    cheers,
      DaveK