Re: ssh ProxyCommand not finding anything to execute

OK, I have installed the full version of Cygwin and now it is working as
expected.  I still need to get this working without a full installation of
Cygwin though, so if anyone has any ideas, they would be greatfully
received.

SQueeZe wrote:

> Thanks for your reply Jason.
> I have also tried putting it in a config file but it had the same result.
> I ended up using the command-line just because I could be sure that it was
> using correct parameter.
>
> I did look at corkscrew, however I couldn't find a precompiled download.
> I know I can compile it but I dont have a full cygwin install, and I am
> trying to make it as simple for other people to follow.
>
> I know I must be doing something really simply wrong, but I just can't
> think what it is!
>
> Thanks again.
>
> SQueeZe
>

> DePriest, Jason R. wrote:
>>
>> On 9/17/07, SQueeZe <> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi All
>>> I am trying to connect to my home computer from work and I have to use
>>> the
>>> work HTTP proxy on port 443 in order to do so.  I have done this using
>>> PuTTY
>>> just fine so I know there is nothing wrong with my setup.  I have
>>> downloaded
>>> the windows binary of Connect and placed it in the same folder as the
>>> ssh
>>> binary (c:\cwrsync\bin).  If I try to run the connect command by itself