Re: Ctrl-backspace not working

Hello,

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 10:03:22 +0100
> Von: "Dom H"
> Betreff: Ctrl-backspace not working

> I'm trying to use the 'hotlist' command in mc but Ctrl-\ doesn't seem
> to work, any ideas? Pressing ctrl-\ doesn't show any signs when
> pressed in cygwin bash or even in a dos prompt for that matter.
>
>  I'm running the current binary release of cygwin in a dos terminal
> under Windows XP

Cygwin's MC package is missing a patch which enables linux console style querying of the keyboard modifiers. A new upstream version of MC is going to be released by the end of October (most likely) - it will include the
missing patch. If you a interested in building MC yourself I can send you the patch off-list- it is pretty simplistic.