Re: 1.5.24-2: zero-length write() and ioctl() on fd -1 cause crashes

i can remove the method call, too. this also crashes:

extern "C" JNIEXPORT void JNICALL
Java_terminator_terminal_PtyProcess_sendResizeNotification(JNIEnv* env,
jobject instance, jobject a0, jobject a1) {
    try {
        throw std::exception();
    } catch (const std::exception& ex) {
    }
}

OK, well in that case I probably can't be of much help. I can only think of two things that don't involve low-level details (of which I know nothing):

-If the destructor of jobject can throw... that would immediately terminate the program.

-I forget the details, but some compilers will assume that a function declared extern "C" won't throw. Maybe that is the explanation?

-Lewis